25 Mar 2015

It's Just My Personality


بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
-------------------------------

Sometimes others said that I am a strict person..

Sometimes others said that I am the funniest one!

Sometimes others think that I am arrogant! "Really? of course not!"

Sometimes others said that I am matured person..

Sometimes they told me that I am like a child.. "o_O??"

Sometimes others keep telling me that I have an innocent face..

Sometimes other said that I always smile... "^_____^"

Sometimes they also told me that I'm little fierce.. "bekeng~hehe"

Whatever other said, that just their opinion.. 
From what they observed when they around me..
And I'm glad to hear colourful side of me..

For me.... It's just my personality! (:

----------------------------------
I'm not a perfect person,
I make a lot of mistake BUT..
still I love those people who
stay with me after knowing
how I really am... (:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Photobucket _______________________________________________________________ 
Selawat dan salam pada Habibullah Rasulullah Sallallahu alaihi Wassalam _______________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog ini merupakan catatan seorang musafir yang ingin menggapai redhaNya.. Yang mana baik, ambik yang mana yang buruk tok sah ambik ye. Jika ada salah dalam penulisan ini, mohon teguran sahabat-sahabat semua.